A wonderful brownie, a delicious peanut butter & chocolate Rice Krispie Square, squeeze some marshmallow fluff in between them....these are a few of my favourite things (name that musical!)! :)
For real, you won't believe how good these squares are, and they are gluten free!
Marshmallow Crunch Brownies
For Brownie Layer:
1 Cup butter, softened
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup white sugar
6 Tablespoons cocoa
1 Cup gluten free flour
2 Teaspoons vanilla
1/2 Teaspoon salt
For the rest:
7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
1/2Cup mini marshmallows
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2Cups chocolate chips
3 Cups gluten free Rice Krispies cereal
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9X13 pan with parchment, and lightly grease. Leave enough overhang of the parchment to be able to pull the squares out of the pan.
2.Cream the softened butter with the sugars.
3. Mix in the eggs, and then the cocoa, g.f. flour, vanilla and salt.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the centre comes out (almost) done. Let this brownie layer cool slightly.
5. While it's cooling, put the peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a large pot on low heat heat, stirring now and then.
6. Once you have the chocolate and p.b. melting, spread marshmallow fluff on the brownies. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows onto the mallow fluff.
7. Remove the chocolate and p.b. from heat, and add in the cereal. Mix gently until the cereal is well coated.
8. Spread cereal mixture over marshmallow layer.
Chill well before cutting and serving.
The brownie layer in these squares are so yummy. So moist and delicious, you won't believe it's gluten free. Seriously, you will not believe it! Cut these up, and place each square into it's own cute muffin cup, and you can put them on a plate for a party, or as a gift.
Let me know if you make these, or have made something similar! I am always interested in recipes with these yummy ingredients in them! So, please do share with me!
Hi, I'm Amy-Lyn!
I am the lady behind this here blog! I live in the sticks with my animals, my super handsome husband, and my
3 amazing kids!
Here you'll find things from recipes (gluten-free, paleo, and strait up junk food!), DIY ideas, thoughts on raising a son with autism, and whatever else pops into my brain! : )
Read more about me by clicking here!
Want to Stay Connected?