I love eggs, and eat them everyday in some form or another. I saw these devilled eggs on realhousemoms.com (sorry, I can't seem to make links live! I will keep trying!), and thought they would be yumm-0, and they are!
Bacon Jalepeno Devilled Eggs
(2 person lunch sized. Adapted from
3 Hardboiled eggs
1-2 Tbsp mayonaise
1/4 Jalepeno, seeds removed, diced.
1 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise and gently scrape the yolks into a mixing bowl.
2. Mash the egg yolks with a fork, then add the mayo, mash together until well blended.
3. Now, this is where the road divides: If you are going to use a piping bag to put the yolk mixture back into the egg white "cup", don't mix in the bacon and jalepeno (those yummy bits just get stuck in the opening of the piping tip). If you are just going to spoon it into the white, mix 1/2 of the bacon and jalepeno into the yolk.
4. Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into the egg white. Sprinkle with the jalepeno and bacon (if you didn't mix any into the yolks, be sure to gently press some into it so that each egg has enough bacon jalepeno goodness).
5. You can chill these and eat later, or in my case, eat them right away for lunch with a salad.
Hi, I'm Amy-Lyn!
I am the lady behind this here blog! I live in the sticks with my animals, my super handsome husband, and my
3 amazing kids!
Here you'll find things from recipes (gluten-free, paleo, and strait up junk food!), DIY ideas, thoughts on raising a son with autism, and whatever else pops into my brain! : )
Read more about me by clicking here!
Want to Stay Connected?